StepMania 0.92 - Change Log
- Bug fix: Sounds files with commas now load
- Bug fix: Freezes in Telephone Operator are now correct
- Bug fix: Nonsense help messages fixed
- Bug fix: D3D init failure now opens browser to correct troubleshooting page
- Optimization: Drawing of freeze arrows is much more efficient
- Optimization: In SelectSong, only one preview graphic is drawn.
This saves fill rate and leaves room for group/sort/BPM text.
- Change: DWI files now use the DWI directory structure.
StepMania also automatically crop and rotate the song banner.
BMS files still reside in the Songs folder.
- Change: Now hold Next to get to PlayerOptions and SongOptions menus (Previously, you would hold Next to bypass these menus).
- New feautre: FPS counter. Can toggle from GameOptions.
- New feature: Disable joystick d-pad (for DirectPad Pro and NTPad).
- New Feature: Song background movies
- New Feature: random visualization movies
- New feature: song groups by folder
- New feature: song sorting by Title, BPM, and Artist
- New: Caution screen to hide texture load time
- New: Logo appears between screens as a keepalive indicator